Welcome to VATEXCHANGE
Do you need help with VAT?
See my latest blog which explains the 3 steps to calculating the VAT cost of ANY property development.
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help about VAT.
Good article on accountingweb.co.uk about HMRC’s updated guidance about the VAT Flat Rate scheme. Definitely worth reading.
Whether you’re starting out or just need a bit of a refresher about specific VAT subjects, you might want to check out HMRC’s live webinars at https://www.gov.uk/government/news/webinars-emails-and-videos-on-vat.
Follow me on Twitter to get our VAT Tweet of the Day and regular comments
For information and advice about VAT:
- First, see if you can find the information you need on the website. There’s a lot of technical stuff – see the menu along the top of this page, the search facility or the glossary for the subject you need.
- You can have a free, no obligation telephone consultation: call 07955 704228 or email email@example.com to arrange a time.
- Use the VAT forum if you want to write it down for some free help.
- If you need some practical help with a specific VAT issue on a limited budget, use our one hour consultancy service for just £77 plus VAT. Click here for more details.
- Click here if you’re an accountant and you’re interested in our dedicated service for accountants or call 07955 704228
- Formal consultancy services. Call 07955 704228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation and how I can help.